Thirty years experience in the design and construction industry.
Responsible, as Architect, Owner Representative, Construction Manger, Contractor
for over 130 million dollars of construction throughout the United States and Internationally.
Project credits include multi-story office buildings, shopping centers, educational facilities,
medical centers, manufacturing plants, churches, warehouses, apartments, equestrian showplaces, day care
facilities, automotive dealerships and residential. Included are new and renovation projects along with historic restorations.
Experience and primary interest in Architectural Design, Project Management and Public Relations for both design and construction disciplines.
- Architectural Design and Construction Management of new and renovation work.
- Architectural Construction Documents and Specification Writing. Detailed cost estimation of materials and constructions systems to meet established budgetary constraints.
- Registered Florida Architect AR0005878
- NCARB Certificate holder #40750
- Certified Florida Builder CBC 001337
- Bachelor of Building Construction from the University of Florida Architecture and Fine Arts Department 1967.
- Proficiency on Computer Aided Drafting, computer estimating, project scheduling and internet use as job coordination tool.
- Member of the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (reciprocity with all states).
- Good working relationships and network within governmental agencies, and the commercial and institutional sectors throughout Florida.